Reminder of why ibu is one of a kind and that no one can be compared to her for she’s valuable in her own way despite one or two major downfalls in her character. I have come to learn no one is perfect, it’s another thing to learn to accept that fact tho.. But anyway this is why my mom is great.
1. She doesn’t settle for the less.
2. She knows how to have fun.
3. She’s independent among all the other married women.
4. She’s spiritual and literally goes for her authentic search to strengthen it. in other words she’s capable of whole devotion. plus she could not care less being fussy about other people beliefs <3
5. She has a lot of friends from various economic and cultural backgrounds so bye bye exclusivity and fanaticism. P.S. yes it’s a reciprocal one.
6. She knows how to maintain her body weight despite of having had delivered 3 kids. She’s beautiful physically :)
7. She made me read chicken soup and poems well <3 <3 <3
8. She let me climbed trees, cycled, swimming in the river, chased dragonflies.
9. She did magic tricks for candies just to make sure me and my siblings did not consume too much sweets.
10. She’s my mother.
and no I’m not having megalomania nor am I suffering from narcissistic personality disorder. ok may be I am. or I’m not…? anyway what’d you call that kind of paranoia about one self might suffer from any psychological disorder? let me know please?